CHARITABLE EVENT NAME: “Conemaugh Township Rotary Wishes of Christmas 2023”
SPECIFIC CHARITABLE EVENT RULES
Effective Date: Monday, September 25, 2023 through Monday, January 8, 2024
Participating Radio Station(s)/Studio Address(s)/Phone #’s/Website Address(s):
96.5 WKYE-FM (“Key 96.5”)
95.5 WFGI-FM (“Froggy 95.5”)
109 Plaza Drive, Johnstown, PA 15905
Participating Non-Profit Organization:
Conemaugh Township Rotary Wishes of Christmas (501(c)3), (“Conemaugh”)
Declared Value of Charitable Bequests(s): Charitable needs based bequests of to be determined differing descriptions and values, which will be disclosed by the Participating Radio Station(s) on each individual award between Thursday, December 7, 2023 and Friday, December 22, 2023, (“Charitable Bequest(s)”)
Seven Mountains Media, Inc. and its affiliates through their Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with various Participating Non-Profit Organizations, and/or sponsor(s) and/or Charitable Bequest(s) provider(s) (collectively, “Seven Mountains”) is conducting a Charitable Event named as set forth above (“Charitable Event”). Seven Mountains may air Charitable Event(s) from time to time which are conducted by Seven Mountains advertisers and other organizations that are not, sponsored or endorsed by, and/or for which, neither Seven Mountains, nor its radio stations, participate (“Non-Forever Charitable Event(s)”). For any Non-Seven Mountains Charitable Event(s) please refer to the Charitable Event rules of the Non-Seven Mountains Charitable Event Sponsor. Seven Mountains assumes no liability or responsibility in whole or in part for any Non-Seven Mountains Charitable Event(s).
1) No purchase or payment necessary. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.Charitable Bequest(s) donee recipients(s)(“Donee Recipient(s)”) may only qualify for one Charitable Bequest during this Charitable Eventhowever, a Donee Recipient(s) household as a family unit is permitted to be nominated and to qualify for the Charitable Bequest. The nominators for any Donee Recipient(s) must be 18 years of age or older to nominate a Donee Recipient, however the Donee Recipient may be of any age to qualify for a Charitable Bequest. Nominators may send multiple nominations for the same Donee Recipient(s) and/or their household family unit. Nominations will be accepted in writing and are to be addressed to the Participating Non Profit, Conemaugh Township Rotary Wishes of Christmas, PO Box 286, Davidsville, PA 15928 or sent via email to email@example.com. Nominations will be accepted until 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 12,2023. A Nomination for a charitable bequest from the project does not guarantee that a bequest will be awarded.
2) Beginning on the above Effective Date, Seven Mountains’ Participating Radio Station(s), in conjunction with the Participating Non-Profit Organization will be soliciting nominations for the purpose of awarding the above described Charitable Bequest(s) from the Non-Profit Organization. The selection of the Donee Recipient(s) of the Charitable Bequests to be awarded from the submitted nominations will be determined by a committee appointed by Conemaugh in their sole and final discretion. The Non-Profit Organization will award a minimum of Twelve (12) charitable requests during the project period, but may choose to award more bequests based on funds that are available from received donations. By being nominated or otherwise participating in this Charitable Event, Participant(s) hereby affirm that they have read and agree to the contest rules, Including but not limited to the Forever EVENT PARTICIPATION, PUBLICITY, PHOTOGRAPHIC, AUDIO, VIDEO AND PRIZE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS as posted on the Participating Radio Station(s) website.
3) Beginning on Monday, October 9, 2023, Seven Mountain’s Participating Radio Station(s) will solicit donations over the air from listeners on behalf of Conemaugh Township Rotary for the purpose of fulfilling the Charitable Bequests to be granted during the promotion. Only Cash or checks will be accepted for donations. All checks should be made payable to the Wishes of Christmas C/O Conemaugh Township Rotary Club. Credit Cards cannot be used to make donations to the fund. Donations (in the form of check) may be made by mail to Wishes of Christmas, PO Box 286, Davidsville, PA 15928 or made in person (if in the form of cash or check) at any branch of First National Bank.
4) The Charitable Bequest(s) are not transferable, not available for resale and/or not redeemable for cash value. If a Donee Recipient(s) declines a Charitable Bequest(s), reasonable attempts will be made by the representative or designates of the Participating Non-Profit Organization to re-award that Charitable Bequest item(s) to another qualifying Donee Recipient(s). Funds not awarded in the current calendar year will be maintained for the sole purpose of granting future wishes in subsequent years. All decisions regarding the award, re-award, or other disposition of any Charitable Bequest(s), the qualification, prescreen and/or verification of any and all Donee Recipients(s) will at all times reside in the full and final sole discretion of the representatives of the Participating Non-Profit Organization and their representatives.
5) All Participant(s) who are provisionally selected for award of a Charitable Bequest, will be subject to verification and be required to execute the: 2022 Radio Wishes of Christmas (“Charitable Event”) CHARITABLE EVENT PARTICIPATION (“Charitable Event Participation”) RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS in the form as incorporated herein below.
6) Donee Recipients will be responsible for any Local, State and Federal taxes associated with accepting their Charitable Bequest
7) Any questions or comments regarding the operation of the Charitable Event must be made in writing to Participating Non-Profit Organization Addresslisted above.
8) All Charitable Event Rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Participating Radio Station(s) or the Participating Non-Profit Organization. Either Seven Mountains or the Participating Non-Profit Organization retain the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Charitable Event for any reason at any time.
9) A copy of the official rules governing this Charitable Event as well as Seven Mountains General Contest Rules are available at the Participating Studio Address and on the Participating Radio Station(s) website address(s). Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Studio Address.
10) A copy of the Bureau of Charitable Organizations Form BCO-10 is available at the Participating Non-Profit Organization address set forth above. Copies of the rules can be requested by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Participating Non-Profit Organization Address.
11)Event contingent on and subject to any and all Sponsor Location/Venue COVID 19 rules and regulations in place at the time of the Event.
The above Specific Charitable Event Rules are to be applied as appropriate, in conjunction with the General Contest Rules in effect by Seven Mountains at the Effective Date of any Specific Charitable Event and may be amended, supplemented, modified in all or part for a specific radio station or station(s) Events/Contests/Activities from time to time by Forever in its sole discretion. Seven Mountains at all times reserves the right to amend/supplement and/or modify these Specific Charitable Event Rules with modified specific rules which shall be made available by the Seven Mountains radio station(s) as appropriate and in the Seven Mountains radio station(s) sole discretion. Listeners’ and potential Charitable Event Participant(s) are urged to acquaint themselves with these Specific Charitable Event rules in advance of their participation. Where Specific Charitable Event Rules are in place for a particular event, those Specific Charitable Event Rules shall control over, where different, from the General Contest Rules.
Seven Mountains Media, and its affiliates and their Radio Station(s) do not and shall not discriminate, in any manner on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, or age respecting their recruiting, employment or advertising practices.