“Hostess With The Mostess” OFFICIAL RULES
1. Eligibility and Limitations:
● Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins
● No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in
“However many people choose to participate”
● Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Hostess With The Mostess”
participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of
other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family
of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term
“immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children,
grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current
or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other
family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household
whether or not related.
● Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
● 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date
changes at any time.
● The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners
is absolutely final.
● Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article
of state identification.
● The winners prize may be picked up at the front desk of Seven
Mountains Media main office at 109 Plaza Drive Johnstown, PA 15905
Prizes not picked up within 30 days of contacted will be forfeited.
2. Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on “08/21/23” and continue through “09/27/23”. There will be one winner
“Hostess With The Mostess” is to be played ONLY on “Key 965 WKYE” and with photos uploaded to
All participants will be considered contestants of the “Hostess With The Mostess” and will hold 7
Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in
“Hostess With The Mostess” promotional contest.
Prizes: One handmade charcuterie board from Rothrock Wood Project valued at Two hundred
twenty five dollars ($225) and a Frigidaire Wine Cooler valued at Five hundred ninety-ninety
One grand prize will awarded.. Total giveaway amount during “Hostess With The Mostess: could be up
to $824.00.All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media within thirty (30) days of the
contest end date, unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules. Certain prizes are date
specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. 7 Mountains Media
disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize
requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7
Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s
prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to
use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with
promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for
such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains
Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties
and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
● Contest will begin on 08/21/23 and run through 09/27/23
● Listeners will be encouraged to (upload their best photo of them being
‘Hostess With The Mostess’ to 7mmjohnstowndotcom)
● A random winner will be chosen from all entires. The Grand Prize will be
announced on 09/29/23.
● Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in
the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be
● Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening
behavior is prohibited.
● 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes,
conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
● Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately
circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of
this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an
attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil
and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to
the fullest extent permitted by law.
● All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
8. Changes or Modifications:
Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at