You can still get your refund... from 2009!

The other day, Jack's Top Ten List was about questionable tax deductions.  Of course, doing taxes is no fun, but getting the refunds is a high point of this time of year.  But what if you're owed a refund from a PAST tax year?  Then fill out those forms and GET IT!

If you didn't file your taxes for 2009 and you're owed a refund, time is running out for you to get it.  You only have until April 15, 2013 to file those 2009 tax forms to claim your money.  The IRS has over $900 million in unclaimed refunds for tax year 2009.  And about half of those refunds are estimated at $500 or more.  So...if you're owed a refund, file those old taxes to make sure you get your refund.  The clock is ticking!

CLICK HERE to get more info from