It’s back! After two years away, the Taste of Home Cooking Show is coming back to the Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center on the campus of Pitt-Johnstown on April 3rd! The Taste of Home Spring Show is always a big hit! Get your tickets now at these select locations:
- Wolf Furniture, Scalp Avenue in Johnstown
- Oakwood Restaurant, Cambridge Drive in Davidsville
- The Galleria Mall Information Booth
- Windgate Winery in the Indiana Mall
- Fetch n Go Feed and Pet Supply on Berlin Plank Road in Somerset
- B&B Floral, Scalp Avenue in Johnstown and on West High Street in Ebensburg
- Sherry Appliance, Crawford Avenue in Northern Cambria
Tickets are only $15.00 (Cash Only, Please)
Vendor show opens at 4pm and the Cooking Demonstration starts at 7pm.
You don’t want to miss the Taste of Home Spring Cooking Show, April 3rd at the Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center-Pitt Johnstown.